- "Strange" (Patsy Cline) - Claire Morales & Jena Pyle
- "Kiss Me" (Sixpence None the Richer) - Kississippi
- "Everywhere" (Fleetwood Mac) - Boosegumps
- "Unpretty" (TLC) - Sundae Crush
- "Feelin' This" (Blink 182) - PONY
- "I Held Her In My Arms" (Violent Femmes) - Susan
- "Mongoloid" (Devo) - Pearl Earl
- "People Ain't No Good" (The Cramps) - Mommy Long Legs
- "Hopeless Romantic" (The Bouncing Souls) - Alright
- "(I'm Not Your) Regular Woman" (Lucille Mathis) - The Pretty Greens
- "Riot Grrl" (Keel Her) - Daddy Issues
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Easter Candy Hangover Cure : Sugar Rush
Maybe you have finally crashed after too many marshmallow peeps and fitsfulls of jellybeans. I have a candy hangover cure for you and it comes in the form of a cassette. I strongly recommend one dose of this candy coated compilation entitled Sugar Rush which exists thanks to a dual effort by our friends at Negative Fun Records and The Grey Estates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment